Sunday, September 30, 2012

Comicon Nov 2012 sale

Overall I'd say the sale was a success!
Sold both Tardis hats and 2 R2D2 hats!  $30 each...$25 for me and $5 for the booth.
So... I still have hats.  Some I have found homes for though...
I'm going to send the Spock hat and a beard hat to my Sister and her fiance for Halloween.  I think they'll really get a kick out of them.  Bonnie wanted me to make Aaron some hair.  So hair for him and a beard for her seems perfect!
And cousin Carrie has asked for a R2D2.
The Princess Leia I'm going to donate to Desert Bus.  My friend Helen suggested it last year so...
I think I'll put Yoda on Etsy.  Still deciding.  I may wait until I have a couple of other things.

On to my next project.  I'm knitting a Tardis hat and scarf for a SwapBot exchange.  My partner will be sending me a box full of goodies for Frannie.  One Xmas present down!
I also met a gal on Swapbot that wants a simple, cut fox hat.  She makes adoreable stuffies.  I may have another present for Frannie done!
AND...my friend, Helen, wants a tardis hat for her daughter.  Helen is an amazing artist from my home town.  I may have a gift for my parents done too.
I love swapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment