Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feb 2013 Comicon

I am knitting up a storm trying to finish as much as I can for Comicon. 
My friend from work asked me at the beginning of the year if I wanted to sell my hats again.  Of course!  So I have 3 medium Tardis hats, 1 large Tardis hat, 2 R2D2 hats, 1 medium Jayne hat, 1 large Jayne hat, 1 pair of large Tardis fingerless gloves and I'm hoping to finish a pair of medium Tardis fingerless gloves tonight.  I also have 2 Tardis coffee cozies that I can't decide if I should throw in there.  I guess I should.  Why not?
So here's a pic of the bunch.
Oh!  I still have a Princess Leia and a Yoda from last time.  I'll throw those in too.

:)  Here's hoping it all sells!!  This time the money will be going toward a bunk bed for our daughter, Frannie.  She's tired of her Princess bedroom and wants us to redecorate into a forest room for her birthday in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment