Monday, April 30, 2012

You should sell that...NOT

That's kind-of a running gag on Ravelry!
I knit for knit worthy people.  If you're knit worthy and have a special event (Bday, Xmas or such) or are going through a rough time, you may get one of my knits.

I have, however, sold a piece or 2...
A couple of years ago I made matching pumpkin hats for a friend at work who's wife just had a baby.  They loved them.  And one of their relatives went crazy for them.  I was asked if I could make 2 toddler sized ones to sell to them.  I did.  I let them know that it cost $10 in yard...so they gave me $20.  I'll have to find a picture of the one I made Frannie.

During my last show (How To Succeed In Business) I brought in a bunch of my hats to show off.  People had admired my Viking helmet so...  One of the gals asked me if I would make her a black cat hat.  She paid for the yarn and I knitted it up backstage during my off time.  She loved it!  Here she is modeling it for me.


She was very excited about it!  That makes her definitely knit-worthy!  Plus, she just looks so darn cute in it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment